Fsr-47A Bailey Colorado 80421 US
This campground has 18 campsites with parking spurs at an elevation of 9,000 feet. Campground includes picnic table and fire ring at each campsite, two vault toilets at different locations, and has trash pick up service.
This is a first-come, first-served campground. No reservation is required.
Fees are payable by cash, check or money order. Self servicing fee tube is available.
Golden Age and Golden Access Cardholder: 50% discount off the camping fee only.
The following restrictions apply to this campground:
- Maximum 8 persons per site, 2 tents and 2 vehicles or 1 recreation vehicle.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Camping & Recreation
Check in: 2 pm
Check out: 12 pm (noon)
Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
Services & Facilities
Water available. Vault Toilets.
The following areas are located off of Park County Road 43. From US Highway 285 turn north at the top of Crow Hill on to Park County Road 43 going towards the community of Harris Park.