This is a tent camping facility located on the Colorado Trail. A family fire ring with benches are provided. A vault toilet is also located at the site, but is only open during peak season.
The campground is located on the Colorado Trail (#1776) and is a popular destination for through hikers and backpackers who are hiking the trail from Denver to Durango.
This campground is first-come, first-served only.
The following restrictions apply to this campground:
- Maximum 8 persons per site: 2 tents and 2 vehicles.
- No vehicle access.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Vault toilet is available only during peak season. No water available.