This campground has 18 campsites with parking spurs at an elevation of 9,000 feet. Campground includes picnic table and fire ring at each campsite, two vault toilets at different locations, and has trash pick up service.
This is a first-come, first-served campground. No reservation is required.
- Maximum 8 persons per site, 2 tents and 2 vehicles or 1 recreation vehicle.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Check in: 2 pm
Check out: 12 pm (noon)
Quiet hours: 10 pm to 6 am
Water available. Vault Toilets.
The following areas are located off of Park County Road 43. From US Highway 285 turn north at the top of Crow Hill on to Park County Road 43 going towards the community of Harris Park.