Located on Park County 60, off of US Hwy 285, the Handcart campground is surrounded by lodgepole pine trees. The campground has 10 campsites for TENT CAMPING ONLY.
This is a first-come, first-served basis campground. No reservation is required.
- Maximum 8 persons per site, 2 tents and 2 vehicles.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Tent camping,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water,Parking
The following areas are located off of Park County Road 60. From U.S. Highway 285, turn north at the community of Webster on to Park County Road 60 going towards Red Cone and Webster Passes.