Deer Creek Campground is a heavily wooded campground located at 9,168 feet. Mature trees provide shade and hiking trails are nearby. Deer Creek and Camp Creek meet to run next to the campground, providing the soothing sounds of running water. No dump station, electricity or water hook-ups available.
This campground is strictly first-come, first-served campground. No reservation is required.
- Maximum 8 persons per site, 2 tents and 2 vehicles or 1 recreation vehicle.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Accessible,Tent camping,Camping trailer,Fee charged for some activities,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water,Parking.
NOTE: During pre-season or extended season, the facility is open but some services, such as water, trash, or a host, may not be available. It is also at a reduced fee: $17 per night.
From Denver, travel US Highway 285 south toward Fairplay for approximately 25 miles to the top of Crow Hill. Turn north onto Park County Road 43A going towards the community of Harris Park. After 7 miles, the road splits; stay left onto the dirt road. The campground will be on your left after 2 miles.