This is a tent camping facility located on the Colorado Trail. A family fire ring with benches are provided. A vault toilet is also located at the site, but is only open during peak season.
The campground is located on the Colorado Trail (#1776) and is a popular destination for through hikers and backpackers who are hiking the trail from Denver to Durango.
This campground is first-come, first-served only.
$9 fee per site for overnight camping. Two (2) vehicles or one (1) RV per site is included in the camping fee. $6.00 for a third vehicle. No fee after mid-September.
$6.00 fee for day use if not camping overnight.
- Maximum 8 persons per site: 2 tents and 2 vehicles.
- No vehicle access.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Only licensed vehicles can operate inside campground.
- Camping is NOT ALLOWED behind a LOCKED GATE.
Vault toilet is available only during peak season. No water available.